Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Midweek sh*ts and giggles

Words to live by.
I wish. Because it would spare me from some really disappointing authors.

Tea time at Hammer's House of Horror.

Poor Ultraman.


Libertarians R us?

I want one of these.

Compression complete.

It's positively Darwinian.

Your dreams. They have been dashed.

Next on the franchise, yo. It's gonna be a blockbuster.

Any and every excuse to jack off.

If it's friggin' urgent, then invest a dime and call.

You are doing it WRONG.

Theory of relativity proven.

Spoil me and I will END you. Never mess with a biblioholic.

I'm one of the horn-y ones. You?

Good thing I don't people watch.

'Nuff said.

6 comments:

gostansikit said...

Still Giggling XD

catharsis said...

heheheh i loved the theory of relativity!

Snuze said...

Pleased to have made you giggle, ladies!

Angela Gripesalot said...

I wouldn’t say no to the leopard print leggings, but blue eyeshadow??

Snuze said...

Angela, blue eyeshadow takes immense attitude to pull it off. You must cultivate it.

Angela Gripesalot said...

To paraphrase everyone's favorite half-Vulcan: I am cultivating a multitude of attitudes; to which attitude should I gravitate?

*thins lips*

(+10 to Quinto for talking all grammar correct-like!)