Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Midweek *ahem* & giggles

But ... I love spiders!

Duh. *rolls eyes*

C'mere, sexy!

There are millions of English teachers on the Internet, that's why.

The rest undercut for tak senonoh-ness. Beware that it may affect your Ramadhan performance, hehehe.



The best kind of security, don't you think?


Waste not, want not.

Some days I wish I have a loud hailer in my car.

The ticket is just too pricey, too.

*licks fingers* *burps discreetly*

Things you want to do to a really douche-y ex-bf.

This is before he became an ex.

Beyond the magi level, ok?

That's why you can see grown men cry at gas stations.

Another reason to be grateful about your life, no matter how much it sucks!

Anger management, I has it.

Seriously, I do.

Why won't you believe me?

4 comments:

Seorang Blogger said...

Inspired by the rabbit ;-)

Ri said...

mr stewart, i experience a lot of that crap too when on the highway >_<

Anonymous said...

Hiya Snuze,

Yer good self have not been out of sight or out of mind.

Mmmm your new blog, well, let's just say the food is good.

Anyway since it's the season of frogs *wink* *wink* here's my contribution for an end week giggle http://bit.ly/MmYuo6

Wishing you only good things.

Freddie

Snuze said...

Cik Dah, gigi ko memang setandind cita2 mu. Go for it!

Ri: Captain Picard sympathises.

Freddie: Thank you! It is a super awesome pic! Have a great weekend, sugar!