Sunday, May 17, 2009

Adding to a growing vocabulary ...

Came across a new word today: figjam.

It is an acronym for F*** I'm Good Just Ask Me. Applicable to narcissistic types who think that the world revolves around them, that they can do no wrong, it is always the other person's fault etc etc etc. I'm sure you've met this type before. If you have to work with one of them, God help you and you have my sympathies.

Just glad that I don't have an opportunity to label anyone with this today. Go, me.

2 comments:

Ri said...

updates- finally!

weird. i don't think this is your first time overseas, right? so how come it sounded as if it was? :P

Snuze said...

No, it's not. It's just my first attempt to document my experience. I suck at journalling in a diary; I guess I deal better with a keyboard.

*grin*